Taski disclaims all representations and warranties, express, implied, or statutory, not expressly set out in these terms, including the implied warranties for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In addition, taski makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee regarding the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, or availability of the services or any services or goods requested through the use of the services, or that the services will be uninterrupted or error-free. Taski does not guarantee the quality, suitability, safety or ability of third party service affiliates. You agree that the entire risk arising out of your use of the services, and any service or good requested in connection therewith, remains solely with you, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.
Taski shall not be liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including lost profits, lost data, personal injury, or property damage related to, in connection with, or otherwise resulting from any use of the services, even if taski has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Taski shall not be liable for any damages, liability or losses arising out of: (i) your use of or reliance on the services or your inability to access or use the services; or (ii) any transaction or relationship between you and any third party provider, even Taski's services may be used by you to request and schedule transportation, goods, or logistics services with third party service affiliates, but you agree that Taski has no responsibility or liability to you related to any transportation, goods or logistics services provided to you by third party service affiliates other than as specifically set forth in these terms.
You agree to indemnify and hold Taski and its officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees), arising out of or in connection with: (i) your use of the Services or services or goods obtained through your use of the Services; (ii) your breach or violation of any of these Terms; (iii) Taski's use of User Content; or (iv) your violation of the rights of any third party, including Third Party Service Affiliates.
When you use the Services for transportation or delivery, we collect location data from the TaSki app used by the Driver, and also, from the user IP address. If you permit the TaSki app to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system, we may also collect the location of your device when the app is in operation.
If you permit the TaSki app to access the contacts on your device through the permission system used by your mobile platform, we may access and store names and contact information from contact lists to facilitate social interactions through our services.
Use and Preference Information
We collect information about how you and site visitors interact with our Services, on preferences and settings chosen and such.
We may collect information about your mobile device, including but not comprehensively, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, motion information, and network information.
Call and SMS Data
TaSki facilitates communications between Users and Drivers. In connection with facilitating this service, we receive call data, including the date and time of the call or SMS, phone numbers, and the SMS content.
on your interaction with our application and services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
Information We Collect From Tertiary SourcesWe may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example:
1. If your employer uses one of our enterprise solutions, such as TaSki for Corporate solutions, we may receive information about you from your employer.
2. When you request on demand services, our Drivers may provide us with a User rating after providing services to you.
3. If you also interact with our Services in another capacity, for instance as a Driver or user of other apps we provide, we may combine or associate that information with information we have collected from you in your capacity as a User or rider.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect about you so as to:
1. Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request, make developments and feature implementations on feedback or otherwise, provide customer support to Users and Drivers, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative communication;
2. Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent unwanted activities and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software glitches and operational issues; to conduct data analysis, testing, and to analyze usage trends;
3. Send you communication we think will be of interest to you, on choice- including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of TaSki and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws; and to process promotion entries and fulfil any related awards;
4. Personalize and improve the Services, including provision or recommendation of features, content, social connections, advertisements, referrals and such.
We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Statement or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows:
Through Our ServicesYour information may be shared:
1. With Drivers to enable them to provide the Services you request. For example, we share your name, photo (if you provide one), average User rating given by Drivers, and pickup and/or drop-off locations with Drivers;
2. With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us;
3. With the general public if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our Services that are viewable by the public;
4. With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites with an API or Service with which we integrate to/ from;
5. With your employer and any necessary third parties engaged by us or your employer if you are a patron such as for our corporate mobility solutions.
6. With TaSki subsidiaries and affiliate entities that provide services or process processing data for us or for logistics;
7. With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
8. With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our User agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of TaSki or others;
9. On any merger or sale of company assets and such negotiations, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
10. If we otherwise notify you, and you consent to the sharing of such requested information.
Social Sharing Features
TaSki may integrate social sharing features and other related tools which let you share actions you take on our Services with other apps, sites, or media, or vice versa. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them.
Third Party Services
We may obtain analytics services for us from third party service providers, to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet, and to track and report on the performance of such advertisements. These entities may use necessary technologies to identify your device when you visit our site and use our Services, as well as when you visit other sites and services.
Account InformationYou may revise your account information by logging into
your online or in-app account. If you wish to terminate your account with us, please email us
at firstname.lastname@example.org.Please note that in some cases we may retain certain
information about you as required for legal and legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law.
Location PermitsWe request permission for our app’s collection of precise location from your device per the permission system used by your mobile operating system. Even if you initially permit the collection of this information, you can later disable it by changing the location settings on your mobile device. However, this will limit your ability to use certain features of our Services.
Contact InformationWe may also seek permission for our app’s collection and syncing of contact information from your device per the permission system used by your mobile operating system. Please refer to the permissions and sync settings particular to your mobile device platform.
Promotional CommunicationsYou may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by means of an ‘opt out’ provision as informed to you in our promotional communications. Even if you’ve opted out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or on any services you may have requested with us.
TaSki may make period changes to this document. If we make changes of significant nature in the way we treat your personal information, or to the Statement, we will provide you notice by suitable communication channels, such as by email. We recommend you to review the statement for the latest information on our privacy policies, time and on.
For any queries about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com